Love Blinkies

Monday 25 January 2010

Tuesday is Oldies Day

Yes, Tuesday is the day  I go to Nanni & Granda’s whilst Mummy goes to work. I normally have a great time as I get their undivided attention and get thoroughly spoilt.

However, today, I was not at my best. That awful cough and cold kept me awake most of last night and I was very tired. I told Nanni that, soon after I arrived so she tucked me up in her bed ( feather mattress and pillows and all ) and gave me my muzzy, a bot bot and piggy to cuddle. I went out like a light for nearly two hours and felt much better when I woke up.

I sat in the kitchen on the worktop and ate all my breakfast followed by some grapes and apple.

002

Smelling Nanni’s spring flowers.

005

007

010

After lunch of corned beef and quavers (!) I went back to bed and had another bot bot & slept for over an hour.

Woke up feeling quite happy although coughing like mad and soon got fed up playing with my dolls.

Nanni put me on the worktop by the sink to watch the birds and then she gave me some glass buttons to play with.

Look -

014

Note, she’s done my hair AND put in a slide!

021 018

Umm, quite good fun but I’m glad Toby arrived so that I could help him play on the computer!!!!!!

Phe Phe.

1 comment: