Love Blinkies

Friday 15 April 2011

I Am My Own Little Person

046

The start of another wonderful Phobeday ( Tuesday)

Here  I am wearing a very pretty pink  gingham dress and my favourite ladybird hat.

049

Just a great outfit don’t you think? Whoever said red and pink don’t go? Here I am on the back porch where Granda is painting.

054

Can you believe he puts down dust sheets outside. Nanni cannot grumble about that!

057

Here I am after enjoying a Magnum. Yum Yum.

053

This pretty little tortoiseshell cat visits Nanni on a daily basis. She is very old – 21 and very thin with a badly matted coat. Such a sad sight but Nanni saves her some choice pieces of chicken or fish to keep her happy.

059

After lunch we went to Goodrington and I gave this lovely bear a hug.

063

Then we saw a couple of donkeys who also got a kiss.

062

Tried this one for size but it was very slow.

064

More fun on the slide

065

And just people watching. Amazing what some kids get up to. Mummy wants to point out that I have some very pretty pink sandals but i just love my clogs. So there!

Byeee

Phe Phe.

No comments:

Post a Comment