Love Blinkies

Sunday 16 August 2009

A DAY AT THE BEACH

It was quite nice today so Mummy decided to take us to the beach hut at Preston.

She asked me to get my shoes -

IMGP1041

But she didn’t appreciate the joke. Grown ups eh?

Oli & Toby made me loads of sand pies-

IMGP1042

and I kept knocking them down.

IMGP1045

Then Henry arrived in his new car

IMGP1046

Bit flash don’t you think?

IMGP1047

Like the hat though.

IMGP1051

We had lunch

IMGP1053

I got a bit embarrassed

IMGP1062 

just needed some time alone!

IMGP1055 

Jess arrived to play with me

IMGP1060

Whilst Oli finished his drink.

IMGP1069 

I looked everywhere for Toby

IMGP1070

             Henry went for a paddle and just loved it!

            IMGP1072

            Despite getting soaked.

Then I went for a nap in my pushchair & Nanni & Grandad went home.

1 comment:

  1. Looks a fun day Phoebe, gives you just a taste of what summer 'should' be. Think you wore Nanni out though I could hear her keep yawning from here!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete